February 4, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes life is an uphill climb.



Sometimes you're not quite sure if you will make it to the top of the mountain.

 


Sometimes you feel like you might be sliding backwards.



Sometimes life seems very out of focus.



And sometimes all you can do is crawl.



Sometimes you wonder if people are looking down on you.



 Sometimes the path in front of you looks a little treacherous.



And each step is a struggle.


But when you get to the point where you can look back, you'll see that there was Someone Bigger with you every step of the way.




"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord.
They are plans for good and not for disaster,
to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11 


4 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW!!thanks for the reminder...much needed sometimes and what great pictures to put that into perspective! you have such an eye! thanks for being such a wonderful friend!!

Amanda said...

I love how your blogs have meanings, maybe different meanings, for everyone. I know that this one rings true for me. Thank you for posting that Bible passage too.

Great shots of the kids and I love the tracks in the snow!

Unknown said...

What a great picture story and that verse was perfect with it!

Thanks for commenting on my blog I hope you come back soon!

Jess said...

Isn't it great when you find a bigger meaning to the simplest things! :)

I know I'm crazy but I love that out of focus one. So cool!