September 26, 2012

The Things We Love {August}


I don't really remember August....

but these photos remind me we really did experience the last month of summer to some degree.


And here's what I love ~


Canning peaches (with help from mom). (Also loving the canning my mother-in-law did for me - green beans and tomatoes. Such a blessing.)

 {ugh. Floating fruit is not a sign of an excellent canner. I cannot seem to rememdy this.}

Giant baby yawns



Fun at the County Fair








Playing with baby dolls





Swaddling



Sisters




Silly Faces






The end of long, challenging work weeks - Daddy comforting baby or baby comforting Daddy?



A sleeping baby


And now apparently September is almost over, too?

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

oh, yay!! baby pics! she is so precious. love the sisters one and hanging with daddy.

and seriously...how did october get here so fast?!

Lisa said...

So gorgeous!

Amanda said...

I love that you are back here! It is so fun to see the photos of your family... it's amazing how your kids have grown.

When I was holding baby today, I couldn't believe how much she has grown! Where did those two months go?

And you fit two blog posts in this month;) Way to rise to a challenge.

Jess said...

Love this. Except the part where Sept is almost over.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Kim said...

I have so missed all your photos. So glad you are back. The twins are getting so big! And babe is adorable. Congrats!