July 17, 2012

The Things We Love {July}

Oodles of green beans to process


Summer sunlight streaking into the house late into the evening



Watching the garden change every day



Buckets of produce out of the garden on a daily basis


Kids dozing off during boat rides on hot weekends



















Watching "the guys" kneeboard and water ski




The sandy bottom of our favorite beach



Somehow taking it all in at 39 weeks pregnant

{photo courtesy of Jack-Hammer}
{my hair courtesy of 6 hours at the lake}
{crazy sunglasses needed to cover up pregnancy mask on upper cheeks exacerbated by sun exposure}

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun July days! And your hair looks great after 6 hours at the lake. I have natural curl and after wind and lake water I usually have a halo of frizz around my face. You look good, girl!

Lisa said...

I agree that you're looking great! Summer looks so fun for your family. Glad you were able to get a lot of those beans processed before baby comes. I remember you posting this winter about baby being due in the thick of green bean season!

Jess said...

Now it's my turn to be jealous. The birds ate all my green bean seedlings, just like they do every single year - any suggestions? Sending prayers for a safe delivery! You're in my thoughts.

Kelly said...

how your life has changed!!! love all your pictures! they capture your life so perfectly!!